- 400g oats
- 200g almond butter
- 100g flaked almonds
- 6 tsps maple syrup
- 3tbsps freeze dried raspberries or strawberries.
- Place all the ingredients except the berries into a baking tray and mix until well combined. It will get sticky and hard to mix but work through it to get an even mix.
- Place into a to 150degrees celcius preheated oven and bake for about 25minutes.
- Take out and let cool completely.
- When cold, break into clusters with a spatula or spoon and mix in the berries.
- Enjoy with delicious plant milk.
Credit to Maryles Plantry for the recipe and photograph