- Blackberries, cultivated
- No additives, no preservatives, vegan, vegetarian
- 7 kg fresh blackberries were used to make 1 kg freeze-dried blackberries
||1384 kJ / 340
We recommend storing the fruit in an airtight container like glass jar at room temperature below 20dgrC or in the fridge. To keep the fruit crispy, take what you need and close the jar straightaway. It will prevent the fruit from absorbing the moisture from the air. If it happens and you will leave the jar open and the fruit will become soft, use it as soon in possible on your porridge, mix with yogurt, tea, drinks, dessert decorations….
Vegan, Makes about 12 cupcakes.
Ingredients – Cupakes
- 100 g coconut oil melted
- 100g stork
- 250 g light brown sugar
- 240 g coconut yoghurt
- 160 g oat milk
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 340 g self-raising flour
- 50 g cocoa powder
Ingredients – Icing
- 100g g cashews soaked overnight
- 3tbsp coconut milk
- 1/3 cup oat milk
- 80g coconut milk melted
- 2tbsp crushed freeze dried blackberries
- To make the cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
- Place the coconut oil, stork and sugar in a bowl and whisk together.
- Now mix the yoghurt and oat milk together and gently heat until lukewarm in a microwave. If you don’t the coconut oil will get hard and lumpy when mixed with the milk and yoghurt.
- Now whisk in the yoghurt and oatmilk and whisk until combined.
- Now quickly whisk in the cocoa powder and flour and divide between the twelve cupcake liners.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- To make the icing blend all ingredients until very creamy and refrigerate until set and ready to ice, best overnight.
- Pipe the icing on the cupcakes.
Credit to Maryles Plantry for recipe and photo