- Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries and Wild Blueberries
- No additives, no preservatives, vegan, vegetarian
- 7 kg mixed fruit were used to make 1 kg freeze-dried mixed fruit
||1384 kJ / 330
Serbia, Poland, Ukraine, Macedonia, Egypt, Canada, Lithuania, Montenegro
We recommend storing the fruit in an airtight container like glass jar at room temperature below 20dgrC or in the fridge. To keep the fruit crispy, take what you need and close the jar straightaway. It will prevent the fruit from absorbing the moisture from the air. If it happens and you will leave the jar open and the fruit will become soft, use it as soon in possible on your porridge, mix with yogurt, tea, drinks, dessert decorations….
- 210g vegan white chocolate
- 45g pistachios
- 20g mixed freeze dried berries
- 50g macadamias
- 55g vegan condensed milk (I used Naturecharm)
- Melt the chocolate in a double pan or in a bowl over boiling water.
- When fully melted quickly stir in the condensed milk and then all the fruit and nuts.
- Press the mix into a tin lined with clingfilm (I used wax cloth for a plastic free version) and refrigerate until set.
Credit to Maryles Plantry for recipe and photo