- No additives, no preservatives, vegan, vegetarian
- 5-6 kg of fresh peaches were used to make 1 kg freeze-dried peaches
||1451 kJ/ 351 Kcal
We recommend storing the fruit in an airtight container like glass jar at room temperature bellow 20dgrC or in the fridge. To keep the fruit crispy, take what you need and close the jar straightaway. It will prevent the fruit from absorbing the moisture from the air. If it happens and you will leave the jar open and the fruit will become soft, use it as soon in possible on your porridge, mix with yogurt, tea, drinks, dessert decorations….
Vegan Panna cotta
Ingredients – Panna Cotta
- 400 g full fat coconut milk (1 tin)
- 1 tbsp soya cream
- 5 g freeze dried peaches (crumbled)
- 5 g freeze dried blackberries (crumbled)
- 2 tsp ground agar agar (not flakes)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
Ingredients – Peach Coulis
- 2 tbsp finely crumbled freeze dried peaches.
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp maple syrup.
- Place everything into a saucepan and whisk to combine until agar agar is dissolved.
- Bring to the boil gently on a moderate heat and keep on the heat for about 3 minutes until well combined.
- Pour into pudding containers and let it set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- For the peach coulis, Mix everything i a saucepan until the cornflour is dissolved.
- Bring to the boil and keep heating constantly stirring until it starts to thicken.
Credit to Maryles Plantry for recipe and photo