- No additives, no preservatives, vegan, vegetarian
- 6-7 = kg of fresh raspberries were used to make 1 kg freeze-dried raspberries
||1127 kJ/ 263
Serbia, Poland, Ukraine, Macedonia
We recommend storing the fruit in an airtight container like glass jar at room temperature bellow 20dgrC or in the fridge. To keep the fruit crispy, take what you need and close the jar straightaway. It will prevent the fruit from absorbing the moisture from the air. If it happens and you will leave the jar open and the fruit will become soft, use it as soon in possible on your porridge, mix with yogurt, tea, drinks, dessert decorations….
- 400g oats
- 200g almond butter
- 100g flaked almonds
- 6 tsps maple syrup
- 3 tbsps freeze dried raspberries or strawberries.
- Place all the ingredients except the berries into a baking tray and mix until well combined. It will get sticky and hard to mix but work through it to get an even mix.
- Place into a to 150 degrees celcius preheated oven and bake for about 25minutes.
- Take out and let cool completely.
- When cold, break into clusters with a spatula or spoon and mix in the berries.
- Enjoy with delicious plant milk
Credit to Maryles Plantry for recipe and photo