- Sour Cherries
- No additives, no preservatives, vegan, vegetarian
- 6-7 kg of fresh sour cherries were used to make 1 kg freeze-dried sour cherries
||1485 kJ / 351
Poland, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, China, Hungary, Macedonia
We recommend storing the fruit in an airtight container like glass jar at room temperature below 20dgrC or in the fridge. To keep the fruit crispy, take what you need and close the jar straightaway. It will prevent the fruit from absorbing the moisture from the air. If it happens and you will leave the jar open and the fruit will become soft, use it as soon in possible on your porridge, mix with yogurt, tea, drinks, dessert decorations….
Oat Cherry Chocolate Muffins
- 250g large rolled oats
- 1 tbsp (12g) chia seeds
- 250ml chocolate oat milk oat milk,
- 75ml barley malt syrup
- 1tbsp coconut sugar
- 25ml coconut oil, melted
- 1tsp baking powder
- 15g freeze dried cherries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Combine all ingredients except a couple of cherries in a bowl and spoon into muffin cases in a muffin tin.
- Make sure no cherries stick out from the batter as they will burn
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Decorate with some remaining cherries and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Credit to Maryles Plantry for recipe and photo