- Wild Blueberries
- No additives, no preservatives, vegan, vegetarian, gluten fee, no added sugar
- 7 = kg of fresh raspberries were used to make 1 kg freeze-dried blueberries
||1509 kJ/ 359
Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Canada, Lithuania, Netherlands, Belarus, Sweden, Finland, Montenegro
We recommend storing the fruit in an airtight container like glass jar at room temperature bellow 20dgrC or in the fridge. To keep the fruit crispy, take what you need and close the jar straightaway. It will prevent the fruit from absorbing the moisture from the air. If it happens and you will leave the jar open and the fruit will become soft, use it as soon in possible on your porridge, mix with yogurt, tea, drinks, dessert decorations….
Blueberry breakfast toast
- Two slices of bread of choice
- Cream cheese
- 1 tsp freeze dried wild blueberries
- 1 tsp of water (you could leave out the water for a crunch)
- Maple syrup
- Mix the water with the blueberries and cinnamon and let it stand to soak up the water.
- Spread the cream cheese on the bread, spoon out the blueberries on top and drizzle with maple syrup.
Credit to Maryles Plantry for recipe and photo