Simple 5 ingredient vegan breakfast recipe that can be made the night before and decorated in the morning with some crunchy freeze dried fruit
- 20g chia seeds
- 80g oat milk
- One handful freeze dried mixed berries roughly crushed
- 40g oat yoghurt
- 75g soya yoghurt
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl pour in the milk and stir.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the crushed berries and oat yoghurt until well combined and has an even consistency without lumps.
- Divide between two ramekins and top with soya yoghurt and sprinkle with berries and nuts.
Credit to Maryles Plantry for the recipe and photograph