“All in one bowl” simple vegan friendly recipe.
If you have some left store them in an air tight container.
- 250g large rolled oats
- 1 tbsp (12g) chia seeds
- 250ml chocolate oat milk, oat milk
- 75ml barley malt syrup
- 1tbsp coconut sugar
- 25ml coconut oil, melted
- 1tsp baking powder
- 15g freeze dried sour cherries
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius
2. Combine all ingredients except a couple of cherries in a bowl and spoon into muffin cases in a muffin tin.
3. Make sure no cherries stick out from the batter as they will burn.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes.
5. Decorate with some remaining cherries and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Credit to Maryles Plantry for the recipe and photograph